Read Time:28 Second

     Kawardha, July 14, 2009: Four villagers of Ghughurikala in Kawardha district died today after they came in contact with poisonous gas.

     To repair a pump set, four of the villagers had gone to a well and most likely they came in contact with poisonous gas, officials said.

    They died of asphyxia and the actual reason of death was being investigated, they said.

     The Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh has also expressed deep condolences for the death of the villagers.

Previous post CM condemns Rajnandgaon naxal attack
Next post Downpour inundates Raipur