Read Time:1 Minute, 1 Second

     Raipur, December 07, 2012: Asian Development Bank would extend a loan Chhattisgarh to develop its road infrastructure, PWD Minister Brij Mohan Agrawal said here today.

     Looking into the road condition, the State has decided to develop 19 roads with the financial assistance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).

     The ADB would extend a loan of 70 per cent of the total cost of the 19 roads and the rest 30 per cent would be provided by the state, Agrawal said.

     However, on the pilot project four roads have been included with an investment of Rs 453 Crore, he said.

     The detailed project reports of the rest 15 roads have already been sent to the ADB, official sources said.

     The four roads that had been taken up as pilot projects are Nandghat to Balodabazar road with an investment of Rs 105.20 Crore, Balodabazar to Gidhouri Road costing Rs 117.81 Crore, Simga-Tilda-Kharora-Arang Road with a cost of Rs 117.33 Crore and Arang (Gullu)-Nayapara-Kurud Road with an expenditure of Rs 114.60 Crore.

Previous post Ex-BJP MP joins Congress
Next post Wrong to crush teacher agitation: Cong